Saturday 11 April 2009

Cinderella and Motor Bike

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely Easter. Ive not done much over this weekend, Ian is still having problems with his ears, he's had an ear infection for nearly a fortnight now, been to doctors twice but its still not cleared yet..he has to try some drops once his tablets are finished, so we'll see how they work.


I've only made two cards since my last post, think my mojo has disappeared....Here is one that I have made for my Friend for her Grand-daughter.



I'm not really happy with this one so I might re-do it....mind it does look better in the flesh. I found an image on the net of the castle, then put it into GCF to resize it, and to add the text.

I decoupaged Cinderella from a sheet i've had since 2006 I added glamour dust to both castle and Cinderella.which really doesn't show up well on the picture..then I stuck her to the background using pinflair glue. (Great stuff doesn't smell).








I was asked by my B.I.L to make a card for his mate who is 50, they had origionally bought one (traitor's) but said it was rubbish so they then asked if I could make one for him. He is a motor bike fanatic so heres what i come up with..
















Hope you like them and
thank your for taking the time to view

Hugs



4 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Well I love the Cinderella card hun and the bike one is fab too x

Norma said...

two fab cards Sylvia, i love the cinderella one

Norma x

jea said...

Lovely cards sylvia i really like the cinderella and you can see the glitter

Jea xx

Wellnifty said...

I love the Cinderella card, I don't think you need to redo it, she is so pretty, love the castle and the glitter shows up on my monitor fine.

Chris x