Saturday 18 April 2009

Two lovely Atc's

I recieved a lovely suprise in the post this morning
Two Lovely Atc's from Louise Emma .......

If you've never seen her blog have a hop over and check it out she has some fabulous cards
The Lou-natic Asylum



RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS ACT's


They are both beautiful Louise Thank You, the lighthouse looks like the one not far from me called Souter Lighthouse, i only live 15 minutes walk from the Beach. 5 minutes if i get the bus....lol xxxx


There was also another envelope, but can't open it until the 30th but its shouting at me ......lol



2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

You better be a good girl and ignore that other envie from me for a week or so at least!!! Glad you liked your atc's hun x Had got way behind on them so am glad they are all done and I sent them all out at last xxx

Sylvia R said...

I plooomis I won't touch it...

Loads of hugs
Sylvia
xxxx