Monday 1 June 2009

Wow another award The Gift Of Love from the Lovely Louise Emma...at The Lou-natic-Asylum if you haven't been over to see Louise's blog yet, pop over its full of fabulous things and inspiration
Thank You Louise for this award.....I have posted it with pride....

Most of you will already have these awards and maybe I'm breaking the rules but
I would like to share these two awards with everyone



who visits my blog after all it's a Gift of Love and I have a load of love to give, and the other one is for Best Blog Comment and you all leave such lovely comments on my work.. I also I think you all deserve them for your comments of encouragement and inspiration you give to others
So please accept them both with my love.


I almost forgot about this one Best Blog Comment Award It was given to me by Myra at myscardcorner a while ago and I totally forgot about it so Thank You Myra xx


All the blogs I've mentioned above are fabulous and it's well worth taking a look so pop over.



I was also nominated for Lemonade Stand Award from Shell at Shells Cards & Things
another fabulous blog so pop over and have a neb. I would like to thank Shell for thinking of me for this award, as I only received it the other day from Chris at A Wellnifty Place

So I'd like to say a Big Thank You Shell and Chris for great attitude and gratitude.

Hope you've had a lovely day and thank you for visiting my blog.




No comments: