Saturday 28 March 2009

Few Orders Out the Way..

Hi, well I return to work next week.....1st April of all days....even snapped my tooth in-half, in my sleep must have been so tense worrying about leaving Ian, but I know I have to go back, even if its to keep my hobby funded.

I got my new Toy yesterday the Slice Machine, so I need to catch up on the rest of my orders and Charity Cards before I can have a proper play with it.

My Niece has started a Wedding Stationary Website and asked me to do the Car for her so she could display it at a Wedding Fayre she is going to tomorrow.......hopefully I'll get loads of orders...which will also help pay for my snapped tooth, can't believe it's £198 for the Dentist to cap it..

Well here are some of my orders I've managed to get out of the way.









Have a lovely weekend

3 comments:

Louise Emma said...

They are fantaastic Sylvia, especially the Colin Car xx Hope you get shedloads of orders to get that there tooth capped!!

Wellnifty said...

Wow, gorgeous cards, especially Colin Car and I just love the parchment card

Chris x

Anne said...

Love your cards Sylvia - The Car, Parchment and the glitzy bag have all caught my eye.
Keep up the blogging
Anne